Monday 23 July 2012

Selling Quilts & Dollshouse Stuff!

I have been asked a couple of times if I do sell my quilts.  The answer is, yes I do, I just make them cos I enjoy making them really.  I've got all the ones I need, I just love making them lol.

Anyway, I do sell either via ebay or via my selling page on Facebook (no ebay fees that way lol).

You are welcome to have a look at either, and I'm very happy to answer any questions etc.

The link Facebook is My Facebook Selling Page   You're also very welcome to add me as a friend on facebook as well.  You should be able to find me Deborah Lane.

My ebay stuff is located at My ebay page


Just finishing off a blue quilt at the moment, but been at the beach with the boys today, had a lovely day, a bit pink, but fun just the same.  My bed is calling me now though, that sea air has done its stuff!


1 comment: