Sunday 19 February 2012

Bit More Garden Pavillion

Well had a little play with the Pavillion this afternoon, painted the inside a soft blue and added the "glass" to the windows and doors and have added them in as well.  Still not sure what to do with the inside.  Thinking of doing some white "tongue and groove" panelling to the bottom half but not quite sure.  Still looking to do something with the floor as well.  Found a couple of sheets of flooring paper (one "wood" and one "tile") think that may have to do as I'm trying to keep the cost down.  Not really what I was looking to do, but it will do for now, can always change it later on.  Not bought anything for the inside yet, will have to start looking on ebay again.

Finished the last of my easter knits now, not going to do any more easter things, can't say they've been my favourite things to do, funny how some things you like and some things you don't.   Hopefully they will bring a few pennies on ebay will buy a couple of things anyway.  Think I'll start back on the nativity figures in readiness for next Christmas lol.   Although I have got a pattern and wool to do my great nephew a Fireman Sam, but we will see.

Just going to finish the cushions I started now and then hopefully add it to Lobster Pot.  Still not made the tablecloths and seatpads for the cafe either, must do them.  So many things on this ever growing list, think it gets so big I end up doing nothing at all!



No comments:

Post a Comment