Monday 25 June 2012

Mini Quilt and Mini Knits

Have had a busy weekend knitting and patching!

Firstly made a few little baby dresses for my friend Sylvia, they're not for dollshouse babies, but for twin baby mice lol.

Then decided to have a go at making another patchwork quilt, but using bigger patches this time.  I still think it's a bit big, but it probably looks so different to the little tiny ones I do, I may get used to it.

Not really done that much else, have got a few bits and pieces to put around different places, but they've just sat in the box since Saturday, need to find my stash of beads etc., (and I can't think where i've put them lol) as well, got a few bits for Lobster's bedroom and a couple more bits for the shabby shop, but nothing terribly exciting, just bits and pieces really.

Anyway, here are the little dresses and the new quilt



3 comments:

  1. It looks lovely and the bigger patches work fine such pretty colours you made a great job of it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely little dresses and the patch work is beautiful.
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look lovely. I love the mini quilt as it has most of my favorite colors.

    ReplyDelete