Sunday 28 October 2012

Will it Ever Get Out

Now I am seriously beginning to wonder if Lake View will ever make it out the cupboard, let alone the box!  No, it definitely will, I just don't know when!  Life seems to take over somehow and my good intentions end up going out the window!  I seriously do want to get it started though. 

Have been mini knitting again for a friend on facebook who wanted a few bits and pieces, they are all finished now and will get the post on Monday.



I' ve also completed my first Mr Frosty snowman, I do enjoy knitting these!  Mrs Frosty will be following shortly.  I make these as gifts for my "little" relatives for Christmas, they do seem to enjoy them.  They should have umbrellas etc. as well, but I don't bother with these as they are for small children.


Half term this week as well, seem to be quite busy as well.  Off to Thorpe Park on Tuesday with the boys and my daughter.  Then Wednesday got to go into town, get the boys hair cut etc., pay for badminton course, etc. etc.  Then Thursday we are all of to mum's, help her do her shopping up at Sainsbury's (wonder if they'll let me buy the DHMS mag this time lol) and then we are off to lunch at the gorgeous Parlour Tearooms, omg their cakes are sooooooooooooo yummy you wouldn't believe!  Then rest of Thursday will involve sitting on the sofa not daring to move as I shall be so full up!

Got to do a few more knitting things in readiness for Chrimbo, and will do Paula's wall hanging patchwork for her Christmas shop.  Fireman Sam still got to be knitted as well, the list never ends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment