Friday 4 May 2012

Shabby Shop!


I got my beautiful new Shabby Shop from Julie this week, it's absolutely gorgeous as usual and I'm looking forward to making it all pretty!  I haven't really had much of a chance this week and I really don't know where the week has gone.  I made a few little cushions from Cath Kidston fabric (which I adore) and am now making a mini quilt completely out of Cath Kidston fabric which originally was to go in my shop but am now thinking it's probably going to be a bit too big, I've already got a crochet blanket and that's ended up under a table!

Have got to get some shelves and some pretty bits, need to find some pretty beads etc. to make some scent bottles and I need to paint some flower pots as well, luckily I've got plenty of pink paint left over from my real kitchen lol.

Anyway heres a couple of pics of it so far, loads more to do but it's a start.








No comments:

Post a Comment